Saturday, December 15, 2012

New life

2012 is going to end. 2013 is coming.
How fast the time flies.
Everything happened just in a blink of eye..
I am 18 now, not a small kid any more.
There are lots of challenges waiting for me..

The elder said that, this world is not like how we think about it.
We will never know what a human is thinking.
When come out to the working world there will be a very new chapter to life.
But now, I still have one more year in school.
Which have to wear uniform.
I swear I will miss it really much when I leave school and enter university life.

And friends will be separated to all around the world for study purpose.
Of cause, I will miss them very much too.
Some of them are my primary school friends, almost 13 years of friendship.
I really hope that we can maintain our friendship forever.
I wanted to apologies for everything that I have done which make anyone of you feel unhappy.
My baby, Qiao Yi, Lu Wei, Ching Yuan, Linda, Alyssa, Su Xin, Tong Tong and Yan Ching,
Do you guys know, all of you are the precious gift from god to me.
Maybe I did something quite good in my pass life and He gave me all of you to accompany in my life.
Really don't know how to describe my feeling, but there will be five word is a must to say.
THANK YOU & I LOVE YOU.

In my life, other than my family, there is a person who I can't live if without him.
We meet in year 2009, but we are not close.
We are officially together in year 2010.
And this year is our second year anniversary.
Hardship and challenges never bit us down.
We hold our hand tight together and gone through all problems.
No words could describe how much I love you.
I know, you understand what I am trying to say.
Thanks baby. I love you.
Our relationship start with forever.

There are many memories through out this 18 years of life.
Thanks for all the people who walk into my life and left a footstep.
I appreciate it very much. Thank you!
And of cause for those who walk into my life, not only left a footstep but choose to stay.
I present my thousand thanks.

Wish all of my friends and family,
Happy and healthy always.
Blessing from God and All the best in everything!

by,
ENG JEE

No comments: