Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

It is a brand new year.
Lets do for the best in 2013.
To all friends and family, may God bless all of you and stay happy & healthy always!

'Happy'
Lets us talk about the term happy.
What is the definition for 'happy'?
I bet each and everyone of you would have own definition.

For me, sometimes I lost myself.
I couldn't figure out the definition for myself.
Sometimes, it is so confusing.
What make me happy and and what don't?

Life is just like a game.
We would never know when it will game over.
What we have to do is, do our best.
Put in all the effort, hit the target and get the point.
Same goes to life.
For Chinese people, there is a quote
Sad will be a day, Happy will also be a day..
Why not we live each and everyday happily?

Sometimes, it is really easy to say but hard to make it.
But still I hope for the best to all of you.
Smile and happy always!
I hope all the people around me would be happy everyday.

by,
ENG JEE

No comments: