Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good Bye 2008 ~.~ !

2day is my darling~Ching Yuan's birthday!!!
Went Mega with my gang+Jordan+Qy'friends(Lu Wei din join us)
Su Xin is back from Aus,...she bought us something,...thanks dar<3
Don't ask me why is mega again,..no idea also,.haha..
You wanna to ask me:watch movie again?the ans is YES!!
Haha,...watched Bed Time Stories..^^..nice movie lurr!!

~The time pass vry fast...
Now,..we have come to the end of 2008.
2008 full of sweet memories..is an important year in my life!!
I will never forget...the built of L6L gang in 2008
I will never forget...st.john get no.2 in kawad kaki competition in skul in 2008
I will never forget...the first time i pengsan in skul,when assembly(wat a sad story!!)
I will never forget...the first time i celebrate x'mas in 2008
I will never forget...the best x'mas present tat i get from my aunty in 2008!!
many things tat i will never forget,..=P

The Most Important is..
I Will never forget... I had join National Review in 2008 and i know alot of friends!!!
Tat will be in my mind forever,!!!
~Good bye 2008 and welcome 2009!!!~
To all of you:
Wish you all the BEST
Good Luck
Good Health
&
For those are having UPSR,PMR,SPM and also STPM
Wish you can get a good result (inculding me..haha^^)

No comments: