Saturday, January 3, 2009

Yesterday morning,..i woke up 6.15a.m you know why?
haha got tuition at 7.00a.m.lols!
At this moment,..i found tat outside was raining heavily..
i feel something not good will hapen!!

When tuition,..i keep looking at the time,..
i hope tat the time pass faster,..not the tuition boring is cause i too excited to go TC for my advance bday party!!haha

when the tuition finished,..here come msg.
Ask me,..'now is raining,..still going TC''
This is wat i scare will hapen,..now really hapen!!
The first question in my brain is''should i change palce?'
Follow by''but if i change place..,..how bout SK,..he tell me he will be at there 9.00a.m,..now ady 9 something!!''
i scare if i cahange the plece now,..SK will vry cham lurr,..so i try sms him
Aiyaya,..long time ady,..he din reply,..i become very cemas.!!

At last,..he reply.luckly he haven go,..but then i dunno whether wan to change place anot,..cause no other place to go except Mega!
I think,..''Not Mega again gua''?
Then i sms my friend,..call them,..discuss with them,..
Some of them say,..just go TC la,..some say change place la,.some say cancel la
I'm in trouble,..ok,..party going on at TC!!

I send it,..most of them reply,..''i can't go''
i can understand,..its raining,..sure parent dun let
No choice...Change to Mega!!
I keep changing the place,..sorry to everyone,i make you all ma fan!!
Especially to SK,.he actually can go de,.i make him till cannot go!dun angry lurr!!forgive me!

Ok,..i bla till too many ady,..talk bout the party!
The party is ok larh!
Thanks Su Jean,..she help me alot lurr when the party.
Thanks Larissa,..she very funny,make us can't stop laughing.
Thanks tong and li yee..they help me to hold the camera.(take pic)
Thanks Lu Wei,Qiao Yi,Su Xin,Tong,Su Jean,Gary,Larissa,camy,michelle,kok,jasmine, siewping,liyee,THANKS for coming!!and thanks for all the presents!!

We went Mega and meet at popular,..
Then go KFC,..mwhaha,..eat!!
Because nothing to do so we go watch movie!!
Watched 'The Spirit',..wah,..damn boring lurr..
Larissa go and ask how many hours is tat movie,.
Is 1 hour and 43minutes!!
All ppl respond is''har!!still got 43minutes a?''
so,..you know how boring is tat!!

After movie,..went back KFC again!!
Eat cake!!haha,chocolate cake!
Nothing more,..when shopping!
Then,.gary came.,.he finished lecture.

When back at 6.45pm.
Tis morning went out at 10.30am,..now 6.45pm
mean,.i stay at mega for more than 8 hours!!!
After reched home,..sure take bath first la.busuk lurr!!
after eat my dinner,..open my present lurr..Haha

Tat's all!!
At last,i wanna to say
Thanks friends!!!love you all!!

No comments: