Saturday, September 5, 2009

Will tat happen in our life?

Hey hey,..2mr already is AGM..haha
me excited lehx><
why excited??
Erm..cause will meet will alot of friends!!
And for all the senior tat i know well..
sad to say good bye..last year for them..sob

Ok,..for my title..
hmm..sometime i was thinking..will tat happen in our life??
I mean those romantic love story in drama..
WILL??it was so great..
It was always so sweet...
Maybe if we live in those drama will more happy...agree?
For me..YES!
At least no need so stress,worry this and tat...haiz...

am i crazy??
ok,..i'm crazy...
i'm tired of many thing!!
No changes at all...give up ba..
Dun matter i put how many effort..it will still the same..

So,..i should wake up!!
come back into my life!
NO DREAMING PLS!
wanna study hard for my PMR!!gambateh@@

No comments: