Wednesday, September 16, 2009

THE END OF ENG JEE'S STORIES????

Why i will become like this??
When i think back,..i still asking myself..is tat me?
What cause me become like tat??
Too stress?

Ok,..start from now,.i think you no need to sms or call me ady!
My phone spoil!!
YES!!I DESTROYED IT MYSELF!! WITH MY BARE HAND!
i throw it very hard and it crush!
i'm i crazy?
yes i think so!

I ady very tired with everything tat '...' do to me!
never think of my feeling!
BETRAY friend?Find!I can do it too!
Sometime wat you doing,people is not doing..
DON'T THINK TAT OTHER PPL NOT DARE TO DO
why ppl is not doing tat way??
cause no point for us to do the same thing like'...'@@!
say SORRY???NO NEED!!!
if you kill people ady you say sorry??will the ppl alive?
Say sorry is just wan make yourself feel better!!

wat i will do later?
no idea!
when i'm in the mood like just now..
everything also is possible?


and lastly THIS BLOG CLOSED!!!!!!!
actually i dunwan like this de,..but...just good bye
wait till i settle everything ba!

No comments: