Thursday, March 5, 2009

Yeah,..sport day is tis Saturday!
i'm very excited!!
excited to kawad,..excited to shout!!Lols!!

Now,..i can feel the semangat from Olson ady!!
Gambateh ya Olson!!
I know,..other rumah hope olson to kalah and always say something not nice!
I have been heard so much of tat!!
I know sure all the rumah also wan their rumah to win the champion,..just try the best and stop saying the other can anot??

All the thing tat we need to use on sport day need to make by ourself!!
2day,..we cut the thing cut till my hand also pain ady.red some more!
yea,..i'm waiting somebody to belanja me pizza!!Lols!!^^

And the 'person'-stupid idiot pig!!
She din attend for the practice for dunno how many day ady!!
If our kawad kalah because of she do wrong,..we all will kill her!!
She every time come kawad also got some do wrong!!Now,...dunwan come for practice some more!!
2mr Olson got kawad practice,...if she din come,...jagalah!

State comp is around the corner...
My team sure DIE!!!

No comments: