Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Finally she is back!
she had been gone for one week!
I dunno where she went,..maybe went for competition...
But,..just wan to tell tat,..i'm very happy to see you.
And thanks for borrow me your necktie...i will return it after tis Thursday.
And also a belated birthday wish!!
I plan to wish you at skul geh,.but you din come!!
Happy Birthday and may all your dreams come true,.good luck and good health.

Tis Thursday,..pertandingan mendeklamasi sajak.
Still not good yet,..but i will try my best,..
This year my team very bad luck,..guess wat,..my team is the FIRST team tat need to mendeklamasi,..OMG!!
Wish us all the best lurr,...Tis year is the last year,..Gambateh!!

I had finished read twilight...
I must control myself,..cause exam is coming...

Tat will be a kawad kaki competition.
All compulsory to join,..for sure i'm joining too!!
It will be fun!...hehe^^

Lastly,..wish my skul's
choir team
debate team
shalini-public speaking

ALL THE BEST.!!

No comments: