Friday, January 8, 2010

The best Birthday ever!

06/01/2010!! yea..is my Birthday! my sweet 16!^^
Surprise from dears!!
That night~~05/01/2010!
my mom was so weird! she suddenly call me teman she go buy thing!
I was like' huh?' ok lurr then i go out with her...
When reach there..she was like nothing to buy..i feel so weird!!
After she get a call she tell me that can go back ady nothing to buy...
Har?? call me teman to come out but nothing to buy? LOL

When reach home,.it was so dark!
I thought is the electrical city jump off!!
I shouting 'sis why no light geh!!??'
No ppl reply! then my mom open the door and let me go in! why suddenly so good service?haha
When i go in in!! OMG! 'Pang~pang~pang~' ''the sky is falling down!!! got ppl shouting ''Aaaaaaa~~~~~!!!'' Wow!
I cover my ears with my hands and a light keep 'blink-ing'
then i heard 'Happy birthday to you Happy Birthday to you.......'
What a B~I~G surprise!!!! Okey my shock face had been took down by sasa using dslr!! arh!!~
Yea is them!! Qiao yi, Ching yuan, Lu Wei, Tong tong, Su xin and Sasa
Later we eat the cake!! we straight use the fork! nice wan!
And took lotssss of pics! i think some in facebook bah! haha~~

Seriously really very appreciate everything that you guys do for me!
Thx all of you for the wishes through sms or facebook!
and not forget about all the presents!! love you all <3

pics later!^^
nitezz!

No comments: