Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hello people..lolx
Wah,..my blog die for so long ady..
Sorry larh,..i'm having trial..so not free luo..
Ok,..now i'm here to update my blog!!><

It was so many story to tell,..but i lazyy.
Ok,..now is holiday!!!!Enjoy yea people!..
Have been suffer for so long for my trial,..and yet REAL PMR is around the corner!
I must gambateh lurr,..wish me good luck..haha

2day the whole day not at home!
went out early in the morning..
Went KA...wakaka..you ask me why i go KA??
if i tell you i go there learn piano you trust me??
haha..no larh..go there for recording..long story....
go there sing st.john song!!we semangat rite??LOL

after tat,..went ECM for lunch!!heh..
Dr.Hew belanja...'gary said'-he pay
total got 10 ppl..me,ching yuan,lu wei,qiao yi,suxin,alyssa,tong tong,gary,han nan and wei jie[sry if spell wrongly]
Haha..many ppl rite?.quite fun yea..
later,..sure shopping larh,..so long didn't shopping ady!
so,..2day shop till leg pain!
bought many things!

ok,..round 6p.m i reached home..
bath,eat..and now i'm sitting in front the comp!!
haha...Oh ya..i straighten my hair...huhuhu...
very straight leh!!Like it so muccchhhh...
pic arh??><....facebook got alot..lolx..go see ba!^^

No comments: