Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sick...

Hmm..everything back to normal...
wat did i done when holiday?
like nothing...hate myself sometime...

Ytd the assembly..prefect report damn long!!!
Make me feel very sleepy....aiks...
Exam paper!!...most of the paper get back ady..
hmmm...result still ok,.but don't think i ady do my best!
I will do it more good in the coming exam...

Wanna ask myself...where is the original LIM ENG JEE??
I feel myself change ady...become lazy ady...
Cannot like tat larh..i must change!

And now i'm sick...is TOTALLY sick..
Nvm larh,..i sick,nobody care...but,
OMG..hate this!Fever!!
It tat A H1N1??
WAh...don't scare me leh...but kena jor also good...can skip from everything tat i dunwan to do,dunwan to face with it...Just...put everything away!!

I know,..
When i back from Nan-G
I know alot of thing!
many of thing tat i scare to 面 对...
now all come to me...i cannot 假 装 不 懂...
now,..the thing tat i can do only think of tat...and sad...

But hold on!!!
I will change....after PMR!!!
When the end of Dec..the start of Jan....
Let's see how Eng Jee change herself!!^^

No comments: