Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hate myself

I should go and wish her derh!!
I but i didn't...stupid me!!
I always like tat,..i think of it ady,..but at last not dare to do it!!
HATE MYSELF!!!!!
She just stand in front of me,..just two step more....
no even need to step in front,..if i just say it,..she will hear very clear also....
ISH!!!Why i so stupid??

if 2mr i saw her at school,..i SURE will wish her...if everything still not too late...
sure most of you dun understand why i post something so meaningless..
but for me,..if i din do tat i will menyesal...
I dunwan menyesal ady...i ady got try those feeling before....
not nice at all....

thrust me,..when you found tat you really wan to have a friend like her,..you will menyesal when you lost your chance....

after read it,..just forget ba,..you all won't understand de la...just post it for nothing...
just a true feeling....
maybe you will say i'm really very stupid,childish or whatever...
tis is really wat i feel,..

she is a good senior
BUT,..Pey Sien is the best...haha^^
friends,..agree??

No comments: